- Determination of the Formability Limit Diagram (FLD)
- Comparison with the formability limit curve (FLC)
- Thickness reduction
- 3D coordinates of the surface of the component
- Primary and secondary stresses
- 3D representation of the surface of the measured object
R&D center technicians
Nikon D500 Camera
Electrolytic marking system
The Argus System allows an accurate assessment of the deformations on the surface both on large and small components. It is able to optimize processes and also allows to verify the results obtained from numerical forming simulations.
Due its versatility it can be used in numerous applications in the field of sheet metal deformation.