In a tensile test the specimen, usually a dog bone, is deformed by gradually increasing the axial load until failure.
The traction machine is designed to measure the elongation of the sample when subjected to axial deformation at constant speed with continuous and simultaneous instantaneous measurement of the applied load.
The result is the classic strain deformation curve from which to derive the typical engineering data (yield stress, breaking load, index n, index R).
Tecnici di centri R&S
Galdabini QUASAR 200
- Capacity of the kN 200 frame
- Resolution of the load reading: over 1 / 3.000.000 f.s.
- Resolution of the reading of the 0.05 µm stroke
- Speed at max. load mm / min.0.0005 ÷ 500
- No-load speed mm / min. 500
- Total controlled stroke 1000 mm
- Light max. between the 1000 mm coupling shanks
- Light between the columns 550 mm